- Criada: 10-08-20
- Último login: 10-08-20
Perfil do usuário
Appearance of Poly aluminum chloride (PAC) is golden, yellow, brown, red and in shape of granular or sheet. Quality of water purified by PAZC is better than that of aluminum sulfate with a lower costs of 15-30%. The PAC flocculating agent has fast forming and sedimentation which performs larger processing capacity than aluminum sulfate and other traditional products. Meanwhile it consumes less water alkalinity than other all kinds of inorganic coagulant, therefore it adapt to the PH range of 5.0 to 9.0 of raw water so it doesn鈥?/span>t need or need less alkali agent, so its corrosion resistance is small with better operating condition, better solubility and adaptability to raw water temperature which is better than aluminum sulfate and other inorganic coagulants.
The PAC is widely used for water purification of domestic and production, like recycling and utilization of sewage, industrial wastewater, low-temperature and low-turbidity water, purification and treatment in industry of papermaking, petrochemical, thermal power plant, printing and dyeing, wool spinning, wastewater to COD, BOD and SS de-colorization and purification.
鈼?Product feature and application
1. Its dosage lower than aluminum sulfate (based on Al2O3) and water treatment cost is lower than other inorganic flocculants.
2. The product can cause quick formation of flocs, big flocs formation and rapid precipitation. Its treatment capacity is 1.3-3.0 times of other inorganic flocculants.
3. It enjoys wide-range adaptability for different-temperature source water and a good solubility.
4. It is slightly corrosive and easy for operation.
5. The liquid product is suitable for automatic dosing. Furthermore, it will not block pipes over long-time usage.
1. The liquid product can be dosed directly or dosed after dilution. As for the solid product, dilution is necessary before being dosed. Water amount for dilution shall be determined based on the amount of the chemical to be dosed and the quality of water to be treated. Dilution proportion for solid product is 2%-20%, and for liquid product, 5%-50% (based on weight percentage).
2. The dosage of the liquid product is 3-40g/MT and the dosage of the solid product is 1-15g/MT. The specific dosage is based on the flocculation test and on the trial.
3. Its acidity is lower than other inorganic coagulants.
Water Purifying Agent manufacturers