- Criada: 03-09-20
- Último login: 03-09-20
Perfil do usuário
However, the nozzle may encounter the following problems during use:
1. Corrosion and abrasion: The material on the surface of the nozzle nozzle and internal flow channel gradually becomes larger or deformed, which in turn affects the flow rate, pressure and spray shape.
2. Corrosion: The chemical effects of the spray liquid or the environment cause corrosion and damage the nozzle material.
3. Blocking: Dirt or other impurities in the liquid block the nozzle opening, thus restricting the flow of the nozzle and disturbing the spray shape and its uniformity.
4. Cohesion: Splashing, fogging or chemical accumulation on the material inside or outside the edge of the nozzle opening caused by liquid evaporation can leave a dry layer of solidification and block the nozzle opening or internal flow channel.
5. Temperature damage: overheating will have a certain damage to the nozzle material designed for non-high temperature applications.
These need to be paid attention to in the later maintenance of the nozzle, in order to better ensure the service life of the nozzle.
Packing & Shipping
Q1: What material is used in the bottle body
A1: Made of solid and durable steel pipe material
Q2: What are the applicable fields of the company's products?
A2: Suitable for various high-pressure gas filling in a wide range of fields
Contact usFire Accessories factory